Friday, November 9, 2012

apple cider day

Brr. It's pretty chilly out today. It's definitely an apple cider day. I just have to find a really awesome recipe so I can do this right. As much as I miss home and want nothing more than to go back, I do really love the fall in the bay area. The leaves all change colors so beautifully, and it only rains every now and then. I'm also super stoked to build my scarf collection! And sweaters. Those are fun too. I think I may even try this whole leg warmer thing out. It looks pretty cute when other girls wear them...but then, I'm not other girls.
Danny and I are driving around right now. Just took some stuff to a friend of ours, and they have the ugliest/cutest bulldog ever. He's all white and sometimes gets this weird rash all over him. You can't just ignor him though. He has the cutest little monster face ever, and when he snorts at you, you just have to pat him on the head. Well, were at our second destination. I'm out. :]]


No comments:

Post a Comment