Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Number 1.

hello world. I guess this is my blog. This is also my first post:] I'm really not sure what to talk about right off the bat. I think it would be weird to tell you my life story, or whatever all in one post. So I guess we can cover all that stuff as we go. Ill probably be using this blog to post some of my photography. Danny got me a camera for my birthday, so I'm tryin' to get back in the photography game :] I'm pretty excited about it. I'm a little rusty to start, but I feel like with some practice I'll be back up there. It's been a while since I've been able to handle a nice camera and snap some shots. I'm trying to keep up with this photo contest thing I found for the month of November. everyday I take a picture of something on this list that correlates with what day of the month it is. At first I thought it was kind of lame...not gonna lie. After I wrote the list down though, I had a change of heart. It's pretty fun. Obviously, its the 7th of November. So I'm kind of behind on posting anything online, but I'll get around to it :] Here are a few.


 something that starts with C
 breakfast

 color

No comments:

Post a Comment