Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh bother....

Today I finally checked the mail, since the day after my birthday. I'm horrible at that too. Well in my mailbox was a little envelop to me from my sisters. It was so sweet! Everyone loves to get letters in the mail! And the fact that my 9&13 year old sisters sent me one sends me over the moon. It also made me insanely sad though. I miss those girls so damn much. I hate not being able to watch them grow, and I can't protect them if bullies pick on them, or take them out for ice cream, or anything :[ Angel is at an age where she is a little more understanding. She mostly wants to go hang-out with her friends and stuff. But, Mia is still young. She doesn't really get it when people move away. Or why I can't just move back on the drop of a hat, and it breaks my heart. I'm going to send them letters in return. I think.they might enjoy getting things in the mail too.


No comments:

Post a Comment