Monday, November 12, 2012

I suck at this game...

So, I'm not very diligent about this whole thing. However, I do have pictures for the days I've missed. Lately we've just been so freakin' busy. I feel like we are constantly going up to the mountain, just to go home and then immediately go back up!! it's getting old. Soooo old. I can't wait till we actually start gaining from this whole process, rather than just staying stationary. like we're just treading water. That gets exhausting after a while. Your muscles start to give out and you start to think about how refreshing it is to feel the water wash over your face while you hold your breath for a second. But then you accidentally inhale and get salt water (because, we're probably in the ocean right now...) all up in your sinuses, and it burns. Then you panic, and your already tired, aching muscles can hardly keep up at surface level for much longer. Then......you drown. I cant let myself drown. I have to remember that I have self control, and if I'm ever left with nothing (knock on wood) I will still have my self control. I'll keep myself from panicking and keep myself a float. but, fuckin' a, it's hard! On a lighter note though, here are some pictures!
 
 
Drink.

 

Something I Won't live without. (ha, duh...right?)
 
Night.
 When I look at this one on my TV, I can actually see the stars. I was kind of blown away.


No comments:

Post a Comment